Inversion therapy is a method of treating back pain by diminishing the influence of gravity, reducing the compression of the vertebrae and discs and allowing the supporting muscles and ligaments of the spine to relax.
When you combine the flexibility and muscle endurance of Yoga with the strength and muscle toning of resistance exercises, you get the Yoga Studio Inversion Chair. Easily achieve relaxing yoga positions, This inversion chair will help you achieve your goals of relieving vertebrae and disk compression, increasing blood flow, improving posture and your flexibility.
This is a must have piece of equipment for the yoga and fitness enthusiast, whether you use it at home or take it with you to the yoga studio.
You will soon be reaching those hard to reach poses in no time.....
How To Use:
- Use it as a Yoga Aid for Seated Yoga Positions for Improving Posture and Flexibility.
- Use it as a Yoga Aid for Yoga Head Stand Positions to Help Relieve Vertebrae and Disk Compression While Increasing Circulation.
- Use it as a Resistance Exercise Bench for Upper Body Chest, Arm and Shoulder Training.
- Use it as Body Weight Exercise Bench for Performing Push-Ups and Triceps Dips While Maintaining the Wrists in a Safe Supine Position.
- Complete 4-in-1 Bench for Yoga, Dips, Push-Ups and Resistance Exercises.
- 250 lbs Weight Capacity.
- Folds for Storage and Travel.
- Lightweight and Portable.
- Yoga Headstands, Push-Ups, Dips, Resistance Cord Strength Training.
- Colour - Black Seat - Black Frame
- Stretchy Handle Straps x2.
- Height - 31.5" Inch
- Width - 20.5" Inch
- Length - 8" Inch
- Height - 16.5" Inch
- Width - 20" Inch
- Length - 29" Inch