Our Organic Cotton Yoga Rugs are woven in the traditional authentic style. They are Completely Eco-friendly and biodegradable.
Yoga Studio's Organic Cotton Yoga Rug is the original traditional style of yoga mat and suitable for most yoga types including Hatha, Vinayasa and Ashtanga.
Organic Yoga Rugs are mostly used for Hot yoga, Power Yoga, Ashtanga - i.e. any type of yoga where you find yourself sweating.
Organic Yoga Rugs get more grip the wetter they get. Some people even use a water spray to make their Yoga Rug obtain the best traction.
Yoga Rugs can be used on their own, or on top of a yoga mat. Because our Rugs are Organic Cotton; our rugs can be rolled, folded and easily transported.
Great for: Meditation, Relaxation, Hot yoga, and portability. Not to mention a Truly Eco Friendly and Sustainable option for those looking for an "Eco Yoga Mat"
- Organic Natural Cotton.
- Handmade in India with care, love in a Sustainable and Eco-friendly manner.
- Great for Any type of yoga.
- Mostly used for any type of "hot-yoga" where there is perspiration involved.
- Traditional Organic Dhurrie (Woven Rug).
- Can be used on its own, or on-top of another yoga mat.
- A Truly Portable Yoga Mat soloution.
- Can be rolled, folded or even stuffed into a bag or suitcase!
- Machine washable. Use non-biological powder and a cool wash cycle.
- Followed by a slow spin cycle, then hang out to dry, pulling the mat back into shape.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Made in India.
- Size 196cm x 70cm.
- Weight: 1.1Kg.