Large single Lotus Pendant
- The Lotus flower is a powerful symbol in many different religions and cultures.
- It begins in the most dark, murky and dirty depths of the water and grows, ever upward toward the light, to the surface of the water, where it floats and blooms.
- In Hinduism, Brahma is said to have been born from a lotus blossom that grew from the navel of Vishnu.
- In Buddhism, the Lotus flower is a symbol of purity and enlightenment.
Info & Care -
- This beautiful piece is hand-made in the UK by Sally Andrews.
- It is Sterling Silver and carries British Hallmarks from the London Assay Office.
- Approximate size 25mm diameter.
- Sally hopes that you enjoy wearing your Hand-made piece of Yoga Inspired Jewellery, as much as she enjoyed creating it for you.