STRONG PROTECTION SPRAY – An innovative formulation adapted to the whole family!
Botanically derived repellent actives based: PMD- Citrepel® (derived from citronella java essential oil), the unique formula of PARA'KITO®
Strong Protection Spray provides a reinforced and long-lasting protection for the whole family.
1. REINFORCED SAFETY: Patented Formulation Technology without alcohol or chemical binder for maximum reduction of the repellent actives' penetration into the skin and thus an enhanced efficacy.
2. PROVEN EFFICACY of 8 hours against tiger mosquitoes and 5 hours against ticks (tested in independent laboratories).
Using a mineral (clay) and a vegetal extract (cellulose) as binders, with no alcohol or synthetic surfactants,
the patented ClayCell-Complex™ Formulation Technology reduces the repellent actives’ penetration into the epidermis, enhancing product efficacy.
Complete protection for up to 8 hours against tiger mosquitoes and 5 hours against ticks.
- Botanical repellent actives’ ingredients, alcohol-free, surfactant-free, DEET free.
- Proven as effective against the tiger mosquito as 50% DEET.
- Perfect for Infested Areas.
- Suitable for pregnant women, children and babies >6 months*
- Subtle and light scent, kind to skin and non-greasy.
- Micro-nebulization to ensure even protection coverage.
- Bottle made from bio-sourced material (Sugarcane).
- Patent papproved - Formula Made in France.
PMD RICH BOTANICAL OIL.
BIOCIDAL PRODUCT REPELLENT.
Cymbopogon winterianus oil, fractionated, hydrated, cyclized: 260 g/kg.
Directions for use
- Spray evenly onto exposed skin. Hold the bottle 15 to 20 cm (6 to 8 inches) from the skin.
- For the face, spray on hands and then apply on the forehead and cheeks.
Use biocides safely. Read label before use. Do not ingest, do not apply near the eyes, mouth or on injuries or irritated skin areas.
If sunscreen is used, the application of the repellent (or spray) should be done after at least 20 minutes.
The sunscreen should always be applied before the repellent. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Not suitable for children under 6 months.
For babies from 6 to 18 months, apply once a day. Keep out of reach of children. 1 spray = 0.19 ml. May produce an allergic reaction.
Causes serious eye irritation. If in eyes : Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists : Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Emergency number : NHS Direct in England or Wales 0845 46 47 or NHS 24 in Scotland 08454 24 24 24.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.