- The PROlite yoga mat is a fresh alternative for people who like travel yoga mats with superior quality and comfort.
- The PROlite is a lighter, zero-waste, non slip yoga mat for in the studio and on the go.
- The PROlite yoga mat (formerly known as the PurpleLite Travel Mat) is a fresh alternative for people who need a lighter, zero-waste mat with superior quality and comfort.
- Like its big brother the Black Mat PRO, the PROlite is all about performance, both in the studio and on the go.
- It is a favourite among Hot Yoga and Vinyasa Flow enthusiasts. Available in a variety of passion-inspiring colours, the PROlite gives you more choices and the same stellar Manduka results.
- It will enhance your practice and protect our planet.
- The PROlite has something that no other lighter-weight yoga mat can offer, a Lifetime Guarantee.
- The Manduka PROlite is built to go everywhere and do everything, just like the people who use it.
- 1.8kg; 180cm long x 61cm wide x 4.5mm thick.
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat.
- High performance in a lightweight form.
- Superior wear and longevity.
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration.
- Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go.
- Oeko-Tex certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities.
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding.
Use & Care
- To Store PROlite travel yoga mats: Roll your PROlite with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing
- To Break In: The surface texture of the PROlite non slip yoga mat improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine
- To Clean your PROlite or hot yoga mat: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT put your mat in the washing machine- it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
- Manduka PRO series yoga mats, designed to last a lifetime (or two), curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption
- Also, during the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air
- However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere
- The Pro series mats are certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry