With a superior non-slip fabric-like finish, and simple, elegant design, the Manduka Mat PRO New Moon will revolutionize your practice.
The legendary The Pro Mat (formerly known as the Black Mat or Black Mat PRO) is celebrating 15 years as the world's finest yoga mat.
There is a reason The Pro Mat inspires such passion in its users with its denser, thicker form, unparalleled comfort and cushioning, superior non-slip fabric-like finish, and simple, elegant design, The Pro Mat will revolutionize your practice.
When you want the very best yoga mat, the mat chosen first by yoga teachers throughout the world, there really is only one choice, The Pro Mat for your practice and for our world.
- Long: 4.0 kg; 216 cm long; 66 cm wide; 6 mm thick.
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat.
- Superior wear and longevity.
- Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors.
- Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration. Closed-cell surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
- Provides stability on hard or soft surfaces.
- 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities.
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding.
To Store: Roll your Manduka PRO with the top side (fabric-like finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat during practice
To Break In: The surface texture of the Manduka PRO will improve with use. Our customers have found that the best way to "break in" their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat.