- The eKO Lite Mat is new and improved! Now available in 4mm thickness, the eKO Lite offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions.
- This eco-friendly yoga mat made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber provides cushion and support for your practice while protecting the planet.
- Manduka's renowned eKO Lite mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions.
- In addition to its superior grip, the mat provides exceptional comfort and performance.
- The eKO Lite mat is eco-friendly and made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber that cushion and supports your body while protecting the planet.
- The new rippled water top surface features an innovative, sealed-cell natural rubber surface that creates a hygienic barrier and excellent loft and recovery.
- These natural rubber mats use a toxic-free softening process and are completely free of toxic foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats.
- The eKO Lite represents a bright future for the eco-friendly yoga mat - it leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make a lasting impression in the studio.
- DisColouration can be a by-product of natural rubber products.
- 2kg; 180cm long x 61cm wide x 4mm thick
- Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- Developed over 4 years by yoga teachers
- Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
- An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticisers
- 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
- Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance
Use & Care
- To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put the eKO Mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade)
- To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up
- Through Manduka's manufacturing process, the eKO Series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities. However, if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from our PRO Series yoga mats
- The eKO Mat is made from sustainably harvested tree rubber
- Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic
- What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften rubber; when the eKO mat is disposed of and biodegrades, it will not leave behind a toxic residue
- Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton