- The eKO Mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
- This eco-friendly yoga mat made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber provides cushion and support for your practice while protecting the planet
- Manduka's renowned eKO mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
- In addition to its superior grip, the mat provides exceptional comfort and performance
- The eKO mat is eco-friendly and made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber that cushion and supports your body while protecting the planet
- The new rippled water top surface features an innovative, sealed-cell natural rubber surface that creates a hygienic barrier and excellent loft and recovery
- These natural rubber mats use a toxic-free softening process and are completely free of toxic foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats
- The eKO represents a bright future for the eco-friendly yoga mat - it leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make a lasting impression in the studio
- Discolouration can be a by-product of natural rubber products.
3.2kg; 180cm long x 66cm wide x 5mm thick.
Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions.
Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber.
Developed over 4 years by yoga teachers.
Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip.
An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticisers.
99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities.
All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process.
Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.
- To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put the eKO Mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade)
- To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up
- Through Manduka's manufacturing process, the eKO Series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities
- However, if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from our PRO Series yoga mats
- The eKO Mat is made from sustainably harvested tree rubber
- Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic
- What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften rubber; when the eKO mat is disposed of and biodegrades, it will not leave behind a toxic residue
- Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton